Who can apply for membership:
Any qualified Driving Instructor who feels the need for continued professional advancement within the industry. All members are required to be of high moral standard complying with the code of ethics and commit themselves to the aims and objectives of the association.
What do we offer:
- Access to Professional Indemnity and Public Liability insurance at competitive rates.
- All members have equal say in the running of the association.
- All members have a voice in the future direction of the association.
- A newsletter sent to members and advising of forthcoming meetings and issues affecting the industry. This is a No-Frills newsletter sent when required.
- We hold General Meetings three or four times a year when members can discuss various issues. We aim to invite a guest speaker along to talk on a topic relevant to the industry.
- We hold an AGM in the latter half of the financial year with full financial members having equal voting rights.
- All board members are available for contact by any members for advice and help on industry issues.