- 16 years or older
- Pass theory test
- (Bike class pass Basic rider safe)
P1 PROVISIONAL LICENSE
- 16 1/2 years or older
- Hold a learner’s permit for atleast 6 months
- Complete 50 hrs (include min 10hrs at night)
P2 PROVISIONAL LICENSE
- 17 1/2 years or older
- Pass Hazard perception test
- Also pass driver awareness course if one, two or three dermit points incurred and want to progress
- after 12 months or hold P1 for 2yrs.
- 19 years or older (20+ if 1-3 dermit point incurred)
- Hold provisional license continuously for minimum of two years including 6 month on P2
Disqualification anywhere during this process will result in an increase to the periods spent on each stage.